Kyrö Distillery Company: Controller
Whisky and Gin are our game, and now we are looking for someone who is sharp with numbers and isn’t afraid to get stuck in, do the analysis and come up with suggestions and solutions.
If that sounds like a fitting description and being a part of the international expansion of a Finnish brand excites you, then do read on.
The position is for a fixed term maternity leave substitute for a minimum of 12 months. As the new Controller, you will work as the right-hand person with our Finance & People Director and be a key partner in everything finance related.
The Main responsibilities include:
- Group accounting and payroll in cooperation with our accountant
- Group accounts payable and receivable management
- Group month-end closings
- Assistance in monthly reporting and forecasting
- Reporting to authorities
- NetSuite ERP system financial administration and development
- BI reporting system development
- Assistance in preparation of budget and financial statements
- Financial process development and ad hoc analysis
- Other finance and admin projects and based on competences and interests of the applicant
Person we are looking for is:
- Quick to learn
- Self-initiated with a hands-on attitude
- Analytical and precise with numbers
- A team player who can collaborate with different stakeholders
In order to succeed in this role, we expect you to have:
- Master’s degree in accounting & finance or similar
- 2-3 years previous work experience from similar positions
- Strong IT skills, experience in NetSuite and BI systems is a big plus
- Written and spoken Finnish and English at a professional level
The position can be located in Helsinki or Isokyrö. Ideally, you could start in November-December 2021 and work with us (at least) until December 2022.
Does this sound like the perfect next step for you? If so, send us an application and CV in English or Finnish to email@example.com no later than 17.10.2021.
For further information, please contact our Finance and People Director Linda Hasi firstname.lastname@example.org or 0505276997 during office hours.
More information: https://kyrodistillery.com/work-for-kyro/