Evli Bank: Corporate Finance Analyst
As a Corporate Finance Analyst, you will work together with our highly experienced Corporate Finance team on various M&A and capital market projects. The tasks will, among others, include company and market analysis, corporate valuation, client interaction, financial modeling and compilation of presentation materials.
What we look for:
• 0-2 years of relevant work experience
• A comprehensive knowledge of and interest in finance and business in general
• An excellent academic record with a relevant university degree (or close to graduation) in e.g. Finance, Economics, Accounting or Industrial
• Team player with good presentation and interpersonal skills
• Goal-oriented, analytical mindset and high work ethic
• Fluent in Finnish and English, other language skills are considered an asset.
What we offer:
• Steep learning curve with high level responsibility and client exposure early on
• Experience the full spectrum of corporate finance services, including M&A, ECM and DCM, and work with clients ranging from entrepreneurs to private equity and public corporations
• An inspiring work environment where you will be supported by senior staff in developing your skills
• Be part of a growing and successful Nordic team and work on cross-border deals
• Competitive compensation and benefits.
Please send your application, CV and university grade transcript by December 9, 2021 via the link. We expect to start interviewing candidates prior to the deadline. For more information about the position contact Associate Ronny Högström +358 50 374 4418 or Associate Joonas Alarova +358 40 837 5123.
Learn more about the position: https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I021/1706/job?site=11&lang=UK&validator=ba1113c8fb92ca44477ab33024fa6301&job_id=p59