KPMG: Global Account Development Specialist
We are now looking for a Global Account Development Specialist to work with our Financial Services clients (FS, i.e. banks, insurers and asset & wealth management companies) and Account Teams. Your main task is to support the Account Leadership Team in driving the account strategy and actively developing the account. You will work very closely with Account Lead partner and Account Director / Manager.
Your tasks will include:
- supporting in preparing / preparing independently the account team meetings
- preparation of account planning and pursuit / sales materials
- account administration such as contracting, billing, risk management
- account intelligence by e.g. following and summarizing stock releases, reports and investor presentations
- supporting in sales and proactively seeking for new leads and opportunities
We are looking for someone who has:
- curiosity with an analytical and structured approach and is eager to learn
- proactive, result-driven and a hands-on attitude towards work
- ability to work in a complex, matrix organization and fast-paced environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in sales / account management
- potential to grow and become an independent account manager
Overall you are a people-person – a natural team player comfortable with networking with our local and global senior stakeholders and with our clients. You are fluent in written and spoken English. Finnish language skills are seen as an advantage.
In addition we would be thrilled, if you:
- have experience from the financial services industry and/or professional services firm
- have previous experience in working with procurement (e.g. contract management)
- have previous experience in project management
- are a PowerPoint guru and can create visually appealing presentations
We offer you an attractive position in a large international and respected professional advisory firm. We are proud of our culture – it’s one that inspires confidence and empowers change as we work together. You will participate in a dynamic working environment and will benefit from versatile leisure activity options, extensive occupational health services as well as other benefits.
This is a permanent full-time position based in our office in Töölönlahti. The starting date is negotiable.
For further information regarding the position, please contact Jami Nordlund, firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel. +358 44 577 9659, preferably on December 3rd between 09:00-10:00
Take prompt action! We want to get to know you. Please fill out the application form no later than December 12th 2021. We encourage you to apply early as our recruitment is ongoing and the position will be filled when a suitable candidate is found.
Find out more about the position: https://web103.reachmee.com/ext/I019/1269/job?site=8&lang=UK&validator=71acec12be31926d1b5b801163e40611&job_id=803