Evli is a bank specialized in investments that helps institutions, corporations and private persons increase their wealth sustainably. The product and service offering includes mutual funds, asset management and capital markets services, alternative investment products, equity research, incentive plan design and administration as well as Corporate Finance services. The company also offers banking services that support clients’ investment operations.
Evli Fund Management Company is looking for an Investment Analyst to Evli Growth Partners team. The position is permanent. You will become part of our energetic Growth Venture Capital Fund team located in Helsinki. The position consists of both, deal making and ESG value creation. The tasks will, among others, include conducting company and market analysis, corporate valuation, financial modelling, compilation of presentation materials and specifically looking at the fund´s environmental, social and governance (ESG) aspects.
What are we looking for:
- Knowledge and interest in startups and technology
- Strong personality and ability to make decisions under uncertainty
- Get things done attitude and the ability to work independently & take own initiatives
- An analytical mindset with strong social and networking skills
- Some relevant work experience (in Startups, Venture Capital, Consulting or ESG)
What we offer:
- Extraordinary possibility to learn more about growth and venture funding as a part of experienced and skilful deal team
- Work on ESG as part of value creation in a Growth Venture Capital Fund
- Support and communicate with our communities of great founders and investors
- A front row seat of in the Nordic venture capital/startup ecosystem
Please read more and send your application & CV here by January 20, 2022.