We are now searching for Consultants and Senior Consultants to join our growing Financial Risk team based in Helsinki.
Our Financial Risk team provides risk advisory services for our clients in the Financial Services Industry. You will support financial institutions with design, implementation, and validation of credit risk models. We use sophisticated quantitative modelling, programming, and portfolio techniques to develop solutions for our clients. In this role you will have the opportunity to grow your expertise broadly as a financial risk technical subject matter expert. You will participate in various Financial Risk projects involving a variety of risk assessments, reporting and deployment of relevant solutions to our clients.
Work you’ll do:
The tasks are varied and include the following types of assignments:
- Evaluate, design, develop and implement
- Credit risk policies, procedures and strategies
- Basel IV capital modelling and non modelling approaches and solutions
- Pillar 2 capital approaches including Economic Capital, and Stress Testing
- Design, develop, validate and implement credit risk models (including PD, LGD and EAD) for IFRS 9, Basel Internal Ratings Based (IRB) approaches, Stress testing and operational decision-making purposes
- Review, design and implement model risk management frameworks including governance
You are either a recent graduate with a strong academic track record (Consultant) or a professional with experience in the financial services industry and working knowledge of credit risk functions (Senior Consultant). You are an analytical team player with initiative, good planning skills and a structured approach to work.
You also have:
- Programming skills (SQL, SAS, R, VBA, Python)
- A quantitative academic background
- Prior experience from a leading consulting firm, or quantitative risk management function in a large financial institution is considered a plus
Read more and apply here by Sunday 30.1.2022.