Are you interested in management consulting and recently graduated or finalizing your studies? Would you like to develop your expertise as a consultant within the world of financial solutions? BearingPoint is now looking for new team members to join their growing Financial Services practice in Helsinki – it’s your chance to apply!
BearingPoint’s Financial Services (FS) team is now offering a unique way to familiarize yourself with the company and management consulting in the banking and insurance field through their new concept, Financial Services Academy. The Academy will offer you a clear and properly planned track to kickstart your career and develop your expertise in financial services before stepping into client projects. When starting your FS consulting career in the Academy, the first months will include a significant amount of inhouse-training, mentoring sessions as well as some self-learning.
By participating in the Academy, you will learn about the financial services ecosystem, how banks and insurance companies work, what the products and services are, and how BearingPoint supports financial services industry players to overcome their strategic challenges. After the comprehensive training period, you will have the opportunity to put your knowledge to the test and challenge yourself with diverse projects with both domestic and international clients.
We expect from you:
- University level studies from a relevant field
- Open-mindedness and genuine interest towards in financial services and new technologies as well as a desire to start building your career in consulting
- Analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills
BearingPoint offers you:
- BearingPoint’s Financial Services Academy program where you get to interact with your fellow colleagues and participate in training and mentoring sessions. You will also be assigned an internal Development Manager.
- Opportunity to work in diverse client projects and broaden your perspective and deepen your skills in financial services and consulting in a team environment.
- Steep learning curve within BearingPoint, based on your own interests and skills. At BearingPoint, you’ll always have the support you need from highly skilled professionals.
If this sounds like the next step in your career, please submit your CV, motivation letter and the latest transcript of records in PDF-format here by the latest 13th of February.