Combient Foundry launched in 2018, with KONE and Stora Enso, to speed up industrial-grade innovation by working with startups in a way that creates real value for all parties. We are now looking for the brightest, entrepreneurial-minded students to join our exciting journey as Venture Client interns.
As a Venture Client intern, you’ll be working at the intersection of ambitious startup founders and business development teams of leading industrial brands.
You’ll get to learn:
- what are the cutting-edge solutions in the world and how do the top-tier startups stand out in the crowd
- what industry-leading companies are looking to solve now and in the future
- how corporates and startups can work together to decrease time-to-market.
You will be responsible for designing and executing startup market analysis, analyzing startup deal flow, synthesizing startup scouting results, and participating in internal business development initiatives.
Our ideal intern candidate is:
- is on the last leg of their bachelor studies or has started their master’s program
- have a proactive problem-solving mindset, a sense of ownership, and an entrepreneurial drive to get things done
- posses an optimistic attitude with a mind for deep analysis
This internship begins preferably in mid-August 2022 and lasts until end of the year. This can be a full-time or part-time (minimum of 60%) internship with flexibility in terms of working hours.
Read more and send us your CV, study transcripts and cover letter, in English, here by April 10th.