Our story started in 1985 as a brokerage firm. Today, we are the leading asset manager in Finland offering a broad range of services including mutual funds, asset management and capital markets services, alternative investment products, equity research, share plan design and administration as well as Corporate Finance services.
The aim of the trainee program is to find motivated students who can bring new, innovative perspectives to Evli while also developing their own professional skills. The program is very popular, and our aim is to hire motivated future top professionals either immediately after the program or later on after their graduation. Trainees are always paid a salary for the internship.
Your assignment is to analyze potential investments and generate reports for internal use. In addition, you will carry out other extensive background research, such as market and competitor analyses, and assist team members with their analyses.
To succeed in this position, you need to have a close eye for detail and an understanding of the financial markets and, above all, a genuine interest in growth companies and the start-up universe. We also expect the following from a trainee:
- Analytical thinking skills, a systematic approach and creativity
- Excellent IT skills (especially Microsoft Office tools)
- Excellent interaction and collaboration skills and enthusiasm for customer service
- Experience with start-ups, Slush or other experience in student entrepreneurship organizations is a significant advantage
An educational background in finance, accounting, industrial engineering or similar and a particular interest in venture capital investment.
- An excellent vantage point into the international Venture Capital sector
- A unique opportunity to develop and increase your expertise in the Venture Capital sector
- Rapid and broad development of your professional network
Application and recruitment process
- Send your CV, a transcript of records and a cover letter via the link by April 26, 2022.
- Successful applicants will be invited to participate in a video interview and those selected will be invited to an interview in May.