We are looking for future experts to join our risk management team to grow and develop with diverse tasks! Our team has a caring and flexible work environment, as well as great colleagues from whom you can get support and help.
Experts in risk management services help our clients with a wide range of assignments related to risk management and we consider business aspects in all our operations. We want to be part of ensuring that our clients achieve their goals and grow new business opportunities.
We are an organization that provides a comprehensive range of risk management services.We use industry-leading technologies and our own solutions to support our assignments. Our services consist of e.g. business process development related to certifications and assessments, data analytics, system certifications and internal audit. We also actively collaborate especially with our audit, capital market transaction, cybersecurity and corporate responsibility teams. Our broad customer base consists of both global and national private companies and public organizations.
The work you will do
- Auditing and evaluating general business processes and system controls
- Analyzing data from information systems
- Internal auditing
Tasks related to the development of risk management
What are we looking for?
- Studies in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems Science, Statistics, Computer Science or Risk Management
Fluency in English, proficiency in Swedish or Finnish is considered as an advantage
We hope you to have:
We hope that you would have the following understanding or skills, for example through summer job or studies. We do not expect you to have all of the skills mentioned, as you will develop your skills during our trainee period:
- Data processing skills (Excel, SQL, Python, etc.)
- Experience or understanding of the company’s business processes, such as understanding of purchasing, sales, warehousing, payroll, reporting and / or financial management processes
- Experience in operating an ERP system and financial management applications, SAP experience
- Experience in the corporate system environment, such as managing the application or infrastructure level of an IT environment
Understanding or experience of financial management or operations processes and controls, understanding of risk management
Please send your CV and application here no later than August 8, 2022. The trainee period starts in October 2022 and lasts about 4 months.